What is the NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) developed a strategy to ensure that all people with a disability from all different cultural and linguistic background get support through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The NDIS achieves this through individualised funding of support and services based on the specific goals and needs of people with a disability.
Our NDIS Services
Our experienced staff will support you with these services that we are approved for:
Assist Prod-Pers Care/Safety
Assist Personal Activities High
Personal Mobility Equipment
Assist-Life Stage, Transition
Community Nursing Care
DailyTasks/ Shared Living
Assistive Prod-Household Task
Specialised Disability Accomodation
Spec Support Employ
Innov Community Particatipation
Complex Bowel Care
Enteral (Naso-Gastric Tube – Jejunum or Duodenum) Feeding & Management
Urinary Catheter Management (In-Dwelling Urinary Catheter, In-Out Catheter, Suprapubic Catheter)
Complex Wound Management
Other high intensity support: Daily Medication Management
Are you eligible for the NDIS support package?
The following requirements need to be met:
- You should have a permanent disability which significantly affects your ability to partake in everyday activities.
- You should be aged less than 65yrs old.
- When you first access the scheme be an AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN,
- Live in Australia and hold a permanent visa or hold a Protected Special Category Visa.
- Refer to the NDIS Access Checklist to determine if you qualify for this support scheme.
- Accessing the NDIS funding support.
- You will be contacted by the NDIA if you are currently accessing services or you can get more information from the the NDIS website.
NDIS Plan Developement.
On confirmation of your eligibility the NDIS will organise a planner to meet with you to discuss your needs, goals and aspirations. Once your planner has finalised your support plan, a NDIS representative will discuss with you how to put the plan into action. This is where Glow Healthcare Agency can help you implement your plan. We will work with you on a “Client-Centered” approach.
How can I contact Glow Healthcare Agency
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING GLOW HEALTHCARE AGENCY AS YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER
- We are a qualified recruitment agency
- We are a registered provider
- We have staff with exceptional clinical and personal skills to meet your goals and needs
- Our staff undergo an extensive recruitment process, induction, and training process.
- We are available 24/7, 7 days a week